1. Click the link above
2. Click the red tab at the top labeled 'Parents click here. Online forms, schedules, and more.'
3. click on 'go to forms' in the middle of the page
4. click Texas then click Beaumont ISD
5. read the information and then click 'proceed to online forms' at the bottom of the page.
6. if the parent has an account they can login. if they want to create an account they can click on 'create new account'. if they don't have an account and don't want to create one they can continue as a guest by clicking the grey box that states 'continue as guest'.
7.this will take them to the forms page. Click on the first form which is the UIL Forms Signature page and fill it out.
After they complete this page and submit they will have the option to go to the next form which is the Emergency Card. The medical history will be the last form to complete after the Emergency Card.
You MUST put something in EVERY blank. If it does not apply to you, put N/A